The New Tamarijn Aruba Experience
• The new lobby features contemporary reception area back lit with LED lighting and more open space with comfortable seating throughout the communal space for guests to enjoy. The floor comes to life with a virtual underwater display. Expanded port de cochere. Separate, private concierge services desk where guests can make dinner reservations or arrange an excursion with De Palm Tours or car rental for the day with Hertz.
• Cunucu Terrace Restaurant – Newly designed space with modern décor, expanded in-door and out-door seating capacity. Dine in refreshing air-conditioning setting or by the ocean enjoying the breeze. In the kitchen, new induction cooking stations and a la carte stations serving fresh fish, steaks and rotisserie chicken. Music in the backdrop completes the ambiance of this new dining experience.
• Palm Grill is set by the sea with spectacular views of the Caribbean. Grill your own fresh fish, steak or chicken at the interactive table. The façade has been decorated by the famous 3D artist Leon Keer.
• Pizza per Tutti Bar is the new central gathering place for poolside drinks during the day or live music and entertainment at night. Lit up after dark, it’s where the night life begins. Serving a mix of cocktails, beer and frozen specialties, pizzas and other snacks.
• Free Wifi throughout the property and in-room safe.