EXPERIENCE ARTS, DANCE, THEATRE, AND MUSIC AT THE...
Aruba Arts Festival 2016 - Stay at Tamarijn Aruba for $140 pp per night!
Stay with us for the Aruba Arts Festival taking place on September 16, 17 and 18, 2016 in San Nicolas, Aruba. The festival focuses on exhibiting and selling of original art, including performance arts, dance, theatre, and music, performed by groups from the local community and student organizations.
Tamarijn Aruba is a proud sponsor and is offering exclusive booking code: ARTARUBA. Rates are $140 per person and all inclusive. Don't miss out on this great deal. Travel must be between September 9 - 25, 2016 to receive the special discounted rates. Book by August 31, 2016.
- 236 Oceanfront rooms
- All meals and snacks throughout the day at a choice of 10 dining options
- Unlimited beverages at 8 bars
- 4 Freshwater pools
- Non-motorized water sports including snorkeling equipment, snorkeling clinic, snorkeling tour, beginners windsurfing equipment and “Learn to Windsurf” beach clinic, catamarans, floats, kayaks
- Bikes, beach volleyball, tennis clinic, bike tour, casino games master class, pool billiards
- Weekly water aerobics, yoga and Zumba classes, lighted tennis courts
- Divi Winds Sports Center with fitness center featuring cardiovascular and strength equipment and rock climbing on 30-foot rock wall
- Nightly entertainment
- Tax and service charges
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kids up to Age 17 Stay, Play & Eat free year-round
Use code: ARTARUBA
Check out the Aruba Arts Festival website for more information and to purchase show tickets.